Monday, May 31, 2010

I Lost My Top Virginity to a Hot, Muscular, Alcoholic, Well-Endowed Whore



I was so fucking clueless. I had never fucked a guy. Oh, I had fooled around a lot, mind you. One by one, I had kissed about 20 cute boys, I had jacked off with about half of them, and I had even sucked and had been serviced by a couple of them, but now I wanted to fuck guys, guys, lots of guys. I was no longer scared. I resolved to get laid no matter what. This would be my Great Leap Forward, or better yet, my Great Fuck Forward.

I went to my favorite gay beach bar, and there he was: the man I wanted to put my penis in. He was average height, with an angelic face and big muscles. I couldn't keep my eyes off those pecs, those biceps, that butt. He was beautiful. He was at the counter ordering a beer.


My mouth went dry. I was afraid, but I told myself, "Go for it!" I walked up, said hello, and asked how he was doing. He face lit up. He said he was fine. His name was Roberto, and the conversation flowed from there. I couldn't believe my luck. We must have talked for a couple of hours. He also put away a good many beers --much more than me.

I looked at my watch and told myself, "You better make a move, big guy." I held his hand and caressed his arm. He smiled and asked, "So, are we going to fuck?"

"If we want," I answered. Roberto and I talked some more. Then, he took me to his hotel room. It had a big beachfront patio. The view of the night ocean was breathtaking. There I was, with a hot guy in a high-rise room in the sky.

We sat down on the bed and started French kissing and touching each other. We got so horny, that we stood up and undressed. His pecs were big and gorgeous. He had obviously trimmed down his body hair, but it had grown out a little, and that was hot. Then, Roberto took off his pants, and out popped his dick.

"Damn!" I reacted. "You're huge!"
"Thanks, man," he said.

 

We jumped on the bed naked and went right to it. We kissed, sucked nips, and serviced dicks. We especially enjoyed running our lips up and down the undersides of each other's shafts. Roberto told me to suck his balls, but I said I was afraid. (I hadn't gotten into teabagging yet.)

We made out some more. Then in the heat of it all, he said, "I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you." Clueless me! I hadn't taken the initiative. What was I waiting for?


"You're not fucking me with that big thing!" I answered. He laughed. I got on top of him and told myself, "It's now or never." I slipped on a condom, slapped on some lube, and started caressing his ass with my dickhead. At first, Roberto was apprehensive, but I kept gently rubbing my dick on his starfish, and he started to relax. My hot boy looked into my eyes and began to breathe slowly and deeply. Without words, he wanted me to enter him.


I pushed my dick in a little, but withdrew, because I was about to cum. I was so inexperienced! I tried again, but had to withdraw. I was too close to the Point of No Return. Ironically, Roberto enjoyed me tapping at his back door. He began to say, "Oh...oh...oh..." over and over. I slowly got control of myself and pushed my dick a little in and a little out, a little in and a little out, back and forth, back and forth, and slowly, slowly, I finally got my dick inside my beautiful muscular stud without blowing my load.

Another irony: My inexperience had inadvertently taught me how to slowly and softly enter a guy. A triple irony: I had started to learn how to separate dry orgasms from ejaculation. What first time luck!

 

I began to fuck Roberto. I couldn't believe it. I was actually fucking a guy for the first time --and not just any guy: a hot, beautiful muscle boy with a big dick. Roberto looked at me with the greatest expression of pleasure. It felt fantastic! I was fucking a Greek god. Why did I wait so long? It was as if I was fucking darkness.
 
Oh God, this is too much. I'm losing control. I came inside of Roberto after only a minute. (I was still green on the dry orgasm vs. splooge thing.)

My boy was enjoying being top-flipped, but after cumming, in my inexperience, I got up and slipped my dick out of him, instead of enjoying some post-cum fucking. He looked down, saw my unsheathed dick, and asked, "Where's the condom?"

I noticed it was gone and said, "I don't know. Is it inside you?" He got up and laughed. "Probably," he said. He pulled the condom out of his ass and dropped it in the trash.


Then, he asked me to get another condom, put it on my index and middle fingers, lube it up, and finger his ass. I obliged, and he enjoyed the ass play. After a little while, he spewed all over his large pecs and washboard abs and enjoyed orgasmic contractions that lasted half a minute. (Cumming while on your back is more intense and long-lasting.)

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen: a well-built studly guy enjoying himself. I threw away the second condom, collapsed onto Roberto, and felt his warm cum on my chest and abs. I had done it! I was a real man now! I wish I hadn't waited so long. We rested together like that for a little while and kissed a few times.
 
 

I invited him to the shower, but Roberto's drunk ass declined. He just used his shirt to wipe off the cum and jumped back in bed, which I thought was disgusting. I showered alone unfortunately and joined him back in bed.

Roberto went right to sleep, but I had trouble. I was too keyed up. I had lost my virginity in the most awkward and beautiful way possible. Finally, I dozed off. We woke up at the crack of dawn. Roberto reached over and started pulling on my dick to make me hard. I asked him if he had another condom, and he said no. Naive me! I had brought only two. What a barebacker he was! A gay man without condoms in the room --or so he said.


To be safe, I decided to do a mutual jack-off. I got on top of him, put my hard cock next to his, and humped away until we blew our loads. We showered together after this time. Roberto said he had to visit his parents. So, we made a date for that night, and I walked home. I felt so different. I had taken the plunge. I was a man with one lay under his belt.

That night, Roberto and I walked on the beach and sat on a low-curving palm tree. He told me how he was going to donate sperm to a lesbian couple to father a child. He was already interviewing prospects. What a beautiful idea!  I had never thought about such a thing: to be a gay guy --and a father! I was in awe of the possibility. We made out for a little while. Then, we drove to the nightclub. To my dismay, Roberto got drunk again, saw another guy he was attracted to, and French kissed him in the middle of the dancefloor.

I was crushed. My Roberto was a slut and a lush. I knew he was a tourist. I knew it would have to end, but not this way, not this soon, not this disco. Roberto began inviting guys left and right to his hotel room. Another tourist named Humberto introduced himself to me and told me I was cute. Out of revenge, I danced with my new boy and kissed him some. It looked hot, but it was nothing serious.
 
Roberto hardly noticed. He was too busy drinking and lining up group sex dates. My drunk-out-of-his-mind, first lover followed me out of the club. He wanted me to come to his room again, but I told him no thanks. I wasn't an orgy kind of guy. He offered to at least drive me home. I allowed him that, which I shouldn't have done. He was wasted, but there was no accident.

 

Roberto was good-looking. He had nice, big muscles. He was also a stupid alcoholic whore. I never saw him again. I was sad and glad at the same time, but I got over it. Two weeks later, I was making out with another guy. I dated another, then another, then another. I quickly learned how to be multiorgasmic: I was controlling my dry and real orgasms in no time. I even lost my bottom virginity, but that's another story.

At any rate, I've come a long way since Roberto. In fact, I've become a much better man than he ever was. I'm bulked up from the gym. Periodization is a great thing. I'm good in bed. I enjoy watching my partner enjoy himself. I'm romantic. I've had long-term boyfriends. I'm casual. I can do short term, too. Whatever you want. I'm a great guy. Want to go out?

Photo credits:
Sex pictures 1, 3, 6, 7 -- Yuri & Peter from Sean Cody:
     (Yuri is topping);
Solo pictures 2, 4, 11 -- Jeremy from Sean Cody; 
Loud trade picture 5 -- Kurt & Trey from Sean Cody:
     (Kurt is topping);
Shower picture 8 -- Hawaii: Isaac & Jake from Sean Cody:
     (Isaac is on the right);
White sheet picture 9 -- Gay Amsterdam from bestgaycities.com; 
Nightclub picture 10 -- Unknown origin.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Reading with very HOT photo !!

    ReplyDelete